Unfortunately we are not able to accept new dogs at this time and are unable to process new applications as of 8/8/2022.
Please make sure your dog meets our requirements:
- At Least 8 Weeks Old
- A current Rabies Certificate for dogs over 6 months old
- A Negative Fecal Exam (including Giardia)
- Up-to-date on all regular shots as directed by your vet (we do accept titers)
- Passed the evaluation during their tour
- Attended a trial half day (dogs that have not attended daycare or boarding in over a year must attend another half day prior to boarding again)
New Enrollment Currently Closed
Before a stay, we need to be informed what medications your dog is on, the dosage, and when they receive these medications. Please do not bag or separate these yourselves or place them in the meal bags (even if they are just supplements) as we have our own system to make sure the medications are done correctly. All medications must be in the original pill bottle stating the dog’s info and the prescriber’s instructions. You are welcome to write out any additional instructions for their medications or food, and we will hang it up for the daycare staff to review.