Facility Rentals and Available Appointment Times
At Gemini Dogs, our home is your home. If you would like to rent our training rooms for some extra practice time, to teach a class, to hold a practice session, or to put on a special event of any kind, our doors are open! We also rent to flyball teams and search and rescue groups.
Facility and Ring Rentals are available for a variety of uses; including, but not limited to:
- Individuals Practicing Agility, Rally-O, and Other Dog Sports
- Teams Practicing Flyball
- Clubs Hosting Events and Meetings
- Individuals Hosting Dog Birthday Parties
- Clubs Hosting Trials, Competitions, Run-Thrus, and other Competition-Based Events
- Instructors Holding Classes, Private Lessons, or Behavior Consults
- Even Just People Looking for a Place to Play Pickleball 🙂
In order to book a rental with Gemini Dogs, you must first meet with Mich, our Training Director, to ensure that you understand the policies, and sign the appropriate paperwork.
To book an appointment with Mich, you have two options:
- An in-person meeting here at the facility for a tour and discussion of your needs.
- A Zoom-based Video Conference Call from wherever you are (with a video walk-thru of the facility).
Schedule your meeting with Mich by clicking here.
Our training facility is available every day of the year (weekends and holidays included) anytime from 6am-10pm daily. Simply review the calendar to see if the time that you would like to book is available. Once you've been approved by Mich, you will have access to our booking link to book a slot and pay.
You can rent the entire 15,000 square foot facility for $1,000 per day, or a section of it for $30 per hour. The Agility Arena is $40 per hour.
We provide cleaning equipment and supplies and all renters are expected to clean up after themselves and leave the facility in the same condition it was found. This includes moving any tables and chairs back to their pre-set locations, vacuuming any areas that are particularly treat-crumb-laden or are particularly hairy as a result of a dog attending your class or lesson, and ensuring that all trash and personal belongings have been placed in the proper receptacles.
When you arrive, please come to the Doggie Daycare & Boarding entrance. You will check in there and receive a key for the door. When you are finished, return the key and check out by returning the key. Have fun!