About Grooming at Gemini Dogs
We are happy to provide you with the following options for your grooming needs.
A variety of full-service, professional grooming services are offered throughout the week (see schedule in the right-hand column) right here at the doggie daycare.
How Do I Set Up a Groom for My Dog?
- Complete the online reservation form:
First-Time Clients: Make an appointment online
Current Clients: Use our express form
- Jess will contact you to discuss your dog and your needs, if there are any questions.
- We will book your appointment and get your reservation entered in our scheduling system.
- You will receive an automatic email confirming the booking.
- Drop your dog off at anytime after 6am on the day of your dog's groom if they are staying for daycare. If just for grooming, drop off at scheduled grooming appt. time.
- Wait for a email from us informing you that your dog's grooming is complete and they are ready for pick up.
If your dog is a current daycare dog, feel free to pick up your dog at the doggie daycare anytime AFTER that pickup time, up until 10pm. (Feel free to pack a dinner for your pooch; we are happy to feed meals anytime!)
There will be a normal daycare charge if your dog stays an hour or more after you are notified that your groom is complete.
Get To Know The Groomer!
Brianna started at Gemini in May 2017. She became the Morning Shift Leader and eventually the Daycare Manager. In February 2021, she became our groomer! She has a cat at home named Drumstick, and her favorite dog breeds are Great Danes and Corgis. Outside of work, she enjoys hiking and playing video games. She dreams of one day opening her own rescue.
What Brianna offers:
BREED SPECIFIC CUTS
An AKC standard cut or modified version specifically for your dog's breed
A cut based on your lifestyle to keep your pup clean and beautiful
BATH AND BRUSH OUT
A bath, hand dry and brush out for a shiny, healthy coat
ADD ON "MUST HAVES"
Flea and tick therapy
Touch of color
Questions and Answers:
HOW IMPORTANT IS REGULAR GROOMING?
Booking regular grooms for your dog is not only important to maintain a healthy coat, but is also important in order to provide your dog with a grooming experience that is positive. A dog that comes in for a long overdue groom has a much longer groom than one who is coming in on schedule.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DOG'S GROOM COST?
Prices vary depending on breed and what is required in order to send your dog out looking it's best. Prices are based on breed/coat/size but generally:
baths start at $46 +
grooms start at $60 +
de-matting: $1 per minute
de-shedding treatment: $5 - $20
specialty shampoos: $6
handstripping: $1 per minute
brush out ONLY (in between grooms): $1 per minute
nail trim ONLY (in between grooms): $10