1st Annual Shamrock Shenanigans
Single Dog Racing/Mat Time:
Friday, March 4, 2022 from 3pm-7pm
Saturday & Sunday, March 5-6, 2022
Gemini Dogs Training & Event Center
53 Ayer Road in Littleton, MA 01460
Closing Date: Entries Close on Friday, February 11, 2022
Running Surface: Tuffspun on top of 3/4" GreatMats Agility Matting
Runback: We will have 70' of runback
Judge: Peter Guidolin
Exciting News About This Tournament:
- Welcome Gifts, Placement Prizes, Junior Handler Awards, & Special Awards will be provided at this tournament!
- Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch are included with your entry fee (provided on Saturday and Sunday).
- Happy Hour & Games to follow the completion of racing on Saturday.
- Coaching/Training Sessions by Aaron Robbins from Rocket Relay will be available on site throughout the weekend. (Please contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and scheduling.)
- Shamrock Shenanigans tournament T-shirts ($25) on sale now until Friday, February 11th!
Click Here to Pre-order Pre-ordered T-shirts will be distributed at the tournament.
A limited number of both T-shirt styles will be available for sale at the tournament for $30.
Sanctioning Organization: U-FLI
- All dogs must have a Race Utility Number (RUN) issued by U-FLI prior to competing in a U-FLI sanctioned event.
Classes of Tournament Racing
Saturday & Sunday, March 5th & 6th
*Racing Begins at 7am*
Single Dog Racing/Mat Time
Friday, March 4th from 3pm-7pm
*Select Your Preferred Time*Register online here!
The United Flyball League International, Inc. (U-FLI)Sanctioning Organization: The United Flyball League International, Inc. (U-FLI)Please Note: 30" Jumps Will Be in Use at This Tournament
Starting June 1, 2022 all U-FLI sanctioned events will be switching to 30" wide jumps. With better training, improved equipment and thoughtful breeding, dogs of all shapes and sizes are speeding up and we feel that this change is a positive one for the safety and best interest of the dogs competing in the sport. This will allow dogs to be more confident with passing, encourage more jump commitment, and less risk of injury should 2 dogs end up in the jumps in a heat. The change would also put the jumps back in line with the regulated max width of a box (30") in U-FLI.
The following protocol will be in effect at this event:
Each person will be required to show a vaccine card to receive a wristband issued by the Host Club to wear for the weekend. Those who do not have a vaccination card, will need to take extra precautions. Masks are required at all times while in the event venue building of any U-FLI sanctioned event (judges and scorekeepers are exempt). U-FLI is monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations closely. Due to the nature of viruses, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the associated new variants; our policy may change at any time. If an event is in an area of an outbreak, a last-minute decision might be made to follow the original COVID policies even if all attending have been vaccinated.
(*Waiver is located within the online tournament registration form and must be accepted to register for this event.)
COVID-19 Protocol Instructions for Canadians:
- Take rapid antigen test within 24 hours of crossing into the United States.
- Book an appointment for return trip home (PCR test). (Contact Stephanie Streletz for assistance with testing.)